To avoid being on the SICK LIST
Download a PDF version of the Travel Health Check List here.
- Consult a travel health specialist
- Ensure your vaccines are up to date
- Always carry your Travellers Medical Kit
- Take out travel insurance
- Avoid mosquitos, flies & other biting insects
- Don’t go near or touch local animals
- Eat & drink safely
- boil it, peel it, cook it…or forget it!
- Respect local laws & customs
- Take anti-malarial pills if necessary
- Apply sunscreen regularly
Visit www.SmartTraveller.gov.au when planning your holiday and before departing. Have a check-up on return if you’ve been sick.
Did you know?
Around 18% of travellers lose at least 1 day of their trip to illness, with almost 4% losing 4 or more days of their trip.
Corporate Traveller Checklist
Humanitarian Worker Checklist